Pond Hockey Anyone

no but I will be right across the street from it all having basketball practice that morning

stop in and say hi

Gregg.....traffic was horrendous tonight getting in and out of Meredith for hoops practice.....parking looked challenging....when you come in to town, if you see a spot reasonably close.....grab it....

were you there???...I shot these pics as I passed by

pond.jpgpond1.jpg

We had the mini version of this in Concord last weekend with 85 teams on an actual POND. Local efforts put this together on a park pond just up the street from our house. This effort in Meredith is a biggy...traffic a steady stream on I93 last night and today...I'm sure many attended this event.

We had a fun day on the ice an I highly recommend "Little Hottties" in your boots.

Here are a few pics of the games

Feb 3 013.JPG

Feb 3 014.JPG

Some fun Jerseys

Feb 3 016.JPG

Feb 3 017.JPG

And they are getting the Bob Houses out for the Fishing Derby next weekend

Feb 3 018.JPG

Feb 3 020.JPG

Feb 3 021.JPG

yeah I saw that this afternoon....looks like a city out there with all the bob houses....too funny

I think we are heading up again this weekend for the Fishing Derby. I doubt it will be as action packed but it should be easier to get a seat at the bar!

cool.....well again..I'll be across the street in the morning...then back to Waterville to go to work