Anguilla to SBH

Yes, you will want a car.......Anguilla is a great place to explore; so many perfect beaches.
When you rent the car, you will need to pay for an Anguilla driver's license; I think it's like $10 or something?
Also, they drive Brit style.....on the left side.

In 2010 we went to Anguilla for 10 days and then SBH for 10 days. It was wonderful. We flew into SXM and then taxied to Grand Case and stayed 1 night at Le Petit Hotel. We then took the ferry from Marigot to Blowing Pointe. We rented a car and stayed at
Villa Mimosa at Shoal Bay. It was perfect.
We loved Anguilla... We never felt threatened...we toured all around the island and had a great time...
We then took the ferry back from Blowing Pointe to Marigot... taxied to SFG airpot in Grand Case and flew SBC to SBH...very easy...

Booked air to sxm tonight for 6/28-7/5. We are again thinking of Anguilla, this time for the whole week with a day trip to SBH on Tuesday 7/4. We really liked villa VDD last year on Flamands so we are thinking of something beach front in Anguilla. Any recommendations on beach front villas or at least semi private small QUIET (NO KIDS or at least very few) hotels, etc. Not that we don't enjoy kids (we have two) but when they aren't with us, we don't necessarily want to be around any others :)

Thanks for the link Peter. We decided to book at the sister property of Mead's Bay Village called Solaire. Currently they have 4 villas (3 are available for bookings, one is unfinished). They are running a summer special pay 5 get two nights free. The villas look spectacular and the reviews I've read have all been very positive. I'll post a review here when we return. Here's a link to Trip Advisor reviews. I'm sure I'll have some more questions as we get closer to travel time.