welcome to the beach and have a nice day....

MIke R

Senior Insider
a sign of the times

1344964158-cahoon.jpg

Attachments

• cahoon.jpg
    cahoon.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 0
Which beach?

my b-i-l said yesterday was a wonderful beach day, great boogie boarding. Of course I wasn't there, ugh!!

sbhlvr said:
Which beach?

my b-i-l said yesterday was a wonderful beach day, great boogie boarding. Of course I wasn't there, ugh!!

the signs are on them all from what I hear...but this was taken at Cahoon Hollow

yep, Head of the meadow beach in Truro had a warning sign on sunday:

1344982841-photo1.JPG

Attachments

• photo1.JPG
    photo1.JPG
    137.7 KB · Views: 2
Happy to report that while cleaning the waterline on the boat this morning, swimming at Cuttyhunk, not a shark was to be seen. MikeR, we are not going to make it to Provincetown this summer. Thank you for your gracious mooring offer, and hope to see you next summer.

Rosemary said:
Happy to report that while cleaning the waterline on the boat this morning, swimming at Cuttyhunk, not a shark was to be seen. MikeR, we are not going to make it to Provincetown this summer. Thank you for your gracious mooring offer, and hope to see you next summer.

anytime.....Cuttyhunk is not a bad place to be at all

Mike R said:
george said:
yep, Head of the meadow beach in Truro had a warning sign on sunday:

head of the meadow beach is the freakin epicenter!...seal central

i don't know about that. we'll have to get you out to the sandbar in chatham harbor. they showed them there last night on "Jaws Reloaded" during Shark Week. i knew a white was spotted there once in '10 and '11 but i didn't know it was more than that. yikes.