Whispering Angel on the OBX

Ha!!! I love having 5 weeks paid vacation per year....right now, I'm a bit vacationed out, if there is such a thing! Would LOVE to....we will see what the next few weeks brings. It's Tom's schedule that is difficult, but there's a light on the horizon :) .....and SBH in November. Would LOVE to get back up there---really a special place, and you are a most excellent host!

A list is continuing thing- you forget one thing you put it on the list for next time- like plugs for your tablet. Don' t need something take it off. It won't bite.

Any good contractor maintains a punch-list for each project---here's mine for the final morning of recent villa maintence trip.
This pad from one of our builders' supply back home---got a smile from one of my favorite ladies at the hardware on St. Barth.
6322762906_d694990cf9_z.jpg

...spending a week in Avon, NC, and just went on a search for our favorite Rose. The proprietress of the first wine shop I went into said that I was the second person to come in looking for it, and a third had just called this morning about it! Jim, Terri----was that you, a few weeks ago, on the hunt? The lady at Island Spice and Wine is now looking in earnest to get some....so far, no luck from her distributers. Maybe by next summer!

Three years and one day later, I can happily report that the Food Lion in Avon has it for 19 bucks! The little wine shop (I'm guessing it was the same one you went to) didn't have it.