Carnival!

MIke R

Senior Insider
here we go....let the madness begin...soon!

1344303317-PBG_Carnival2012_Poster_PtownASpaceOdyssey_FORWEB_.jpg

Attachments

• PBG_Carnival2012_Poster_PtownASpaceOdyssey_FORWEB_.jpg
    PBG_Carnival2012_Poster_PtownASpaceOdyssey_FORWEB_.jpg
    228.4 KB · Views: 1
NHDiane said:
Oh my...madness indeed!! I bet this is a wild time!

like you cannot imagine until you ve seen it.....completely out of control....certainly not for the prudish or sexually repressed.. :D :D :D
it also marks the unofficial end of high season.....as families start the exodus back to their homes to get ready for school and our DINK season begins

yeah they announce it on the Cape radio stations that it may not be for everyone..and despite that some 50 thousand show up for the Parade on Thursday ( probably because of the Cape radio stations announcement! )

some of the expressions of the people watching the parade are priceless

the girls will be here...Lena thinks its all pretty funny....but its all she knows, its her "normal" so it doesnt seem odd or offensive at all to her..she just rolls with it

Andynap said:
Sounds like you are having a frisson.

in that high season is finally winding down???..yes..absolutely....looking forward to the next month of more subdued and sane business levels..had to kick a man out of the ticket booth yesterday who was trying to physically intimidate the ticket seller because he got removed from the reserved list and put on the wait list when he got to the boat too late.....

I could write a book....LOL

shoot,we'll be headed to Normandy Beach on the 15th. I keep missing the Parade.

I can't believe how fast things are going. Wasn't it just the other week it was the 4th of July??? Yikes.

yeah it sure does fly, but truth be told, I am almost ready for some Fall.....soon enough....

dont forget to go to Firefly when in Normandy Beach!....and tell my daughter hi!

Now this is all making sense. I was thinking Normandy Beach, like in France. Silly me!!

LOL.....no Normandy Beach is a small oceanfront town between Pt Pleasant and Seaside Heights in Joisey

Mike R said:
yeah it sure does fly, but truth be told, I am almost ready for some Fall.....soon enough....

dont forget to go to Firefly when in Normandy Beach!....and tell my daughter hi!

I'm sure you are sick of all of the nonsense. I'm definitely not ready yet. Feels like we just got the place all ready for the season.

If we end up going to Firefly, I'll let ya know and tell your daughter.