• This is an archive of older St Barts forum topics and posts.
    Information in this sub-forum may be out of date.

If you are researching schedules or time sensitive materials, go to the main forum and ask other members for confirmation.

On the Beach

RickyG

Senior Insider
Beach looks nice....sand gods have pumped up the Les Ilets side of the plage.....but the internet gods are hurtin.

Attachments

• Bart-Plage-web.jpg
    Bart-Plage-web.jpg
    367.7 KB · Views: 47
I am so happy to see you are back and posting photos. I was in a funk and you just cheered me up with this latest shot of BartyB on guard.

Whats all this talk about rain?
Looks nice last Friday

Maryna Linchuck's St. Barts Bikini Hotness

Posted Sunday May 6, 2012 10:19 AM GMT

Not shy about her chiseled frame, Maryna Linchuk was spotted shooting stills for the latest Victoria's Secret swimwear collection on the beaches of St. Barts on Friday (May 4).

During the photo shoot, the 5"11 Belarusian model changed up her bathing suit while playfully tossing her hair, running down the beach and kneeling seductively in the sand.

Maryna let her excitement for the sexy promo snaps seep through Twitter by writing, "Shooting with Michael Jansson!" and attaching a picture of a behind-the scenes look at the set.

The 24-year-old joins models Behati Prinsloo, Magdalena Frackowiak and Lily Aldridge in the Victoria's Secret's 2012 lookbook which is fronted by the brand's leggy favorite Candice Swanepoel.

Enjoy the pictures of Maryna Linchuck on a photoshoot in St. Bart's (May 4).

Attachments

• maryna-5412-_20_9_.jpg
    maryna-5412-_20_9_.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 58
  • maryna-vs-stbarts.jpg
    maryna-vs-stbarts.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 58
Bob, I think you just took care of many of the funks being felt by the guys on the forum.

As I said to Julie yesterday, "Looks like we're arriving a few days too late..." ;-)

BBT said:
Whats all this talk about rain?
Looks nice last Friday

Maryna Linchuck's St. Barts Bikini Hotness

Posted Sunday May 6, 2012 10:19 AM GMT

Not shy about her chiseled frame, Maryna Linchuk was spotted shooting stills for the latest Victoria's Secret swimwear collection on the beaches of St. Barts on Friday (May 4).

During the photo shoot, the 5"11 Belarusian model changed up her bathing suit while playfully tossing her hair, running down the beach and kneeling seductively in the sand.

Maryna let her excitement for the sexy promo snaps seep through Twitter by writing, "Shooting with Michael Jansson!" and attaching a picture of a behind-the scenes look at the set.

The 24-year-old joins models Behati Prinsloo, Magdalena Frackowiak and Lily Aldridge in the Victoria's Secret's 2012 lookbook which is fronted by the brand's leggy favorite Candice Swanepoel.

Enjoy the pictures of Maryna Linchuck on a photoshoot in St. Bart's (May 4).

Agree. I am tired of hearing about all the rain. Looks very nice out in that picture.

It was sunny all morning on St Jean. Have the top down on the JEK mobile (silver edition)....right now there is a single rain cloud over the baie with lotz of blue to either side.....very nice light breeze continues.

Attachments

• LazyLay-web.jpg
    LazyLay-web.jpg
    488.5 KB · Views: 46