"Titanic 3D" Censored in China

NHDiane said:
Slow night Fred???

Never as slow as NH, dear...

I get hammered for "always" posting politics. Try and lighten up, and guess what?

Must be the Chinese "War on women"....

Fred,

I look at this censorship around the world all the time. Crummy stuff. Seems to me that we are on the brink of that here in the USA. IMHO.

NYCFred said:
NHDiane said:
Slow night Fred???

I get hammered for "always" posting politics. Try and lighten up, and guess what?

Yep, you got that right...we hicks in NH like it that way
I try to keep it as light as possible
Another "war" that can't be won... boobs are part of women's overall conspiracy to rule the world ;)

NYCFred said:
NHDiane said:
Slow night Fred???

Conservative One, did you read the article?

It's not a war on women or even the fact that boobs are shown (they weren't censored in China in the original film). It's the fact that the titanic-sized objects in question when shown in 3D would encourage the audience to reach out and touch them and disturb other movie goers.

So kind of the elite in China to take such concern about the "peeps."

Ever drive around Chinese cities? Makes a Thunderball look tame, Italian drivers in roundabouts piddly, Indian buses careening around ... Pure dictatorial BS, IMHO.

AND, our firewalls and security software here log incredible amounts of really strange spam crap from China.

Do as I say, not as I do. GEEZ. Where'd I hear that before?

Jeanette said:
NYCFred said:
NHDiane said:
Slow night Fred???

Conservative One, did you read the article?

It's not a war on women or even the fact that boobs are shown (they weren't censored in China in the original film). It's the fact that the titanic-sized objects in question when shown in 3D would encourage the audience to reach out and touch them and disturb other movie goers.

J...funniest thing I have ever read...hopefully they won't want to suckle.

This thread is a crack up... totally needed a good laugh... thanks for lightening my total Friday the 13th kinda day...

Can't be worse than Thai-tanic..

Attachments

• 429778_316057798442956_178281852220552_816295_1160925460_n.jpg
    429778_316057798442956_178281852220552_816295_1160925460_n.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 25