• This is an archive of older St Barts forum topics and posts.
    Information in this sub-forum may be out of date.

If you are researching schedules or time sensitive materials, go to the main forum and ask other members for confirmation.

Junies...

...You're right!!! Have to get there earlier to get my Baz fix.....Rosita....I have to make up for missing our Champagne sunset last time....I will make it up to you.....

Early June is a great time. We don't arrive until the 27th. Guess we have really become Julies

BBT said:
Early June is a great time. We don't arrive until the 27th. Guess we have really become Julies

You beat us by a day, Beach Bob. We arrive the 28th and hope to celebrate the 4th with you again at Andy's. Maybe we should be called 4thers?

TPunch42 said:
BBT said:

You beat us by a day, Beach Bob. We arrive the 28th and hope to celebrate the 4th with you again at Andy's. Maybe we should be called 4thers?
I like that name.

I am going to (hopefully) be able to get there sometime between now and first week of June... It's going to be a last minute grab my bag and fly out.. Lisa has the last of May first of June off and is begging to go... After June 1st all bets are off until too late in the year for me,,, but I'm a Junie, so don't count me out.

Now if I could convince Alisa to go,,then I'm in for whenever...