St. Barth Essentiel

Status
Not open for further replies.

tim

"This association's aims are the defense, transmission, development of historical interest, cultural, environmental and heritage of the island of Saint Barthelemy through actions, organizing events, workshops and training Information."

The above is a Google translation of the mission statement of St. Barth Essentiel, a growing movement on the island of St. Barth. If you wish to learn more or join the movement, go to their website at http://stbarthessentiel.fr/en/ Below are a couple of the many interesting photos found there.

03.jpg

saline1618-small.jpg

Helene is a driving force for the environment on this little rock. We should all support her organization.

I agree whole heartedly about Helene and her fine efforts...in fact I recently translated a 96 page report of the associations activities since 1996 and would be happy to send anyone the PDF, or post it if there is a way to do that....

I agree whole heartedly about Helene and her fine efforts...in fact I recently translated a 96 page report of the associations activities since 1996 and would be happy to send anyone the PDF, or post it if there is a way to do that....

Hi Ellen,

It is possible to post a PDF on the new forums, with a size limitation of 4.77MB. Click on Go Advanced, and then on the Paperclip icon. Click on browse to find the file that you wish to post, and then click on Upload.

Status
Not open for further replies.