Day trip to Boston

Hawke

Senior Insider
My wife and I and the puppy drove from the cape for our 23rd anniversary. Parked at the Common took the dog for a walk "first time in the city for him" then a quick trip to Union Oyster House. Bluepoints and Wellfleet with an IPA. back to rescue the dog with another walk. Took a drive to Blue Hill, the ski mecca of southeast N.E. They had snow in a tiny board park. Went for a quick hike up one of the trails. Next to my home town of Stoughton for Town Spa pizza, a local legend. To top it off an icecream at Creasant Ridge in Sharon, another local legend. Not St.Barts where we have spent a few annivsarys. But we had fun and surely put on a pound or two. Think I'll have to do better for our 25th.

Anything that gets you away for the day is good and Boston is good especially Union Oyster House.

Union Oyster House is ALWAYS our first stop..always..I have even been known to jump off the Interstate on my many back and forths to the Cape to slurp a few and have a pint or two of IPA..before getting back on the road....

now where were those Altoids again???....LOL

Fresh oysters, good beer and staff with an irreverant sense of humor. Sounds like a stop in St. Barts.

I've always thought Andy's prices are fair, especially when you factor in his generosity with Vanilla rum.