Boston

Res. @7:15......but could easily be changed to later. At home we usually don't eat til 8 or 8:30

Hummm...sounds like fun!

I just checked the menu and I didn't see the Sole on there...or was this mentioned just in fun.

As you may be aware, Julien from Wall House worked at La Voile and is close friends with Jerome. Mention Julien's name and you get special treatment.

KevinS said:
katva said:
What fun this would be! Wednesday the 18th...really, we would love it!

OK, Kate and I are in. 7:15 at La Voile.
:up: :up: :up:

And yes, they seemed to recognize our name when I made the reservation :) There are a couple of guys who are there now who worked at WH. Should be fun, and good! We will investigate the DS situation.

Andy---I will hoist one for you!

John C---you are probably right.....but this particular 13 year old also likes fine dining....go figure. He's excited about the sailing theme of La Voile---he's an addict! I will treat him to Hard Rock for lunch the next day, perhaps. Thanks for all of the suggestions! We also will plan to go to the Aquarium Friday, before we leave.

right across the street from the Aquarium is a killer Legal Seafoods...thats my go to one

Im trying to re arrange my schedule to join you guys but I am struggling with it so far

Ok----whatever will be, will be. I think your fishing stories would inspire Andrew, if you can make it!

We have a tight day on Friday.....need to check my itinerary to see if we can squeeze a real lunch in.....

well Wendi has a Planning Board meeting tomorrow night which means I have to take Lena to practice with me....which means I also have to take Lena to dinner after practice....which means no Boston for me.....another time perhaps...you guys enjoy!

Yes----- next time! I learned last Friday that the company I work for is almost 100% sure to open a location in Back Bay------ coincidentally just 2 doors down from my hotel. For a couple of reasons, I may be in Boston more frequently

well I drive through Boston twice every week in May, June and September on my way to and from the Cape....so a get together should be a snap