• This is an archive of older St Barts forum topics and posts.
    Information in this sub-forum may be out of date.

If you are researching schedules or time sensitive materials, go to the main forum and ask other members for confirmation.

Party of the rich and famous

I would have loved to have been there. I'll bet there was great food and drink. And seeing a private show would have been good too..... The only problem I see is the hour, by 11pm I am down for the count...... I mean they didn't pay to get in?

I happen to like the postal service around here. Guess my invite got lost in the mail. Oh well.

We had a great holiday season. Hope all did, also.

Kick a*s in 2012. IMHO. :p ;) :)

George Lucas has the right idea...screw the designer duds! He went straight to the comfy clothes and shoes :D

MichiganPhil said:
Dennis said:
Boring. Until the last photo.

IMHO.

Agreed. Although I would like to be there to see the landing of one of those "private jets" that these writers keep referring to.

Yep. I'd love to be there, especially at night, as one of those private jets lands or takes off on SBH. GEEZ.

Is it just me? Or does that kinda look like Debo helping "Marta" onboard?

Martha - boat shoes. Your attire didn't look upscale, either.

C'mon. I just stepped into a pile of raccoon diddle and am moaning about cleaning my running shoes... Such worries.

There's definitely nothing cool about Martha Stewart - a somewhat feeble attempt in her animal print skirt :thumbdown:

my party was great at my house too
I didn't spend that much of money :) ..it was fun and lot of great friends
no celebrity ..sorry!

Buffett played a short set at BAZ BAR around 1:30am, no guest list required...those who were there said it was great.... he has popped up a few times over the past few weeks...

Comfortable clothes for sure but he should have been gentleman enough to coordinate the dress code with his gf.

I would tend to agree. See that a lot here and there. The lady is all styled and the guy is in a tee shirt and cutoffs. Not proper, iMHO.

I wan't replying to you, I was replying to Petri.

Attachments

• Screen_Shot_2012-01-03_at_9.19.28_AM.jpg
    Screen_Shot_2012-01-03_at_9.19.28_AM.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 61