• This is an archive of older St Barts forum topics and posts.
    Information in this sub-forum may be out of date.

If you are researching schedules or time sensitive materials, go to the main forum and ask other members for confirmation.

Inspired by RickyG

Voosh

Senior Insider
Rainy, drippy, cloudy fall day here today. Catching up on posts and avoiding doing real work. Saw a couple from Ricky. Ran out and had a tshirt made.

Ricky,

If I owe any royalties, etc. for the one T, leave a bill at "the office." Next time I'm there I'll pay up. I'm sure Marius will hold the funds in escrow for ya. ;)

med_1325280371-aRT_001.jpg

med_1325280442-aRT_004.jpg

... plagiarism at its finest. An SBHonline tradition :p

Attachments

• aRT_001.jpg
    aRT_001.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 53
  • aRT_004.jpg
    aRT_004.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 53
You are a wild man Voosh IMHO, funny stuff. Here is one of my old ones that you can use next time you want to get out of doing some work and are dreaming about "That Isle"

Attachments

• Kabuki-1-Andys.jpg
    Kabuki-1-Andys.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 101
Next time I have a "brain fart" I'll get that on a T. With BartyB hanging out the back of the car on the back of the T.

Fletch is so cranky because I never put him on a T or took him to SBH. Sigh... I can never get it right. There's always tomorrow - on SBH.

Those are Ricky's pix. He seems OK with my doing a one time knockoff for personal use. Anything else - check with Ricky. I have no profit motive in this and am not in the tshirt bidness.

Actually, I did two Ts. One for me and another for a friend that got me a limited edition of an Andy's Hideaway T. Mea culpa Ricky - I made two. ;)