• This is an archive of older St Barts forum topics and posts.
    Information in this sub-forum may be out of date.

If you are researching schedules or time sensitive materials, go to the main forum and ask other members for confirmation.

Check Out The Details Of This Private Equity Exec's Epic Week-Long St.

BBT

Senior Insider
Just why I would not want to be n SBH this week.

Julia La Roche|Dec. 29, 2011, 12:41 PM|2,217|2
Private equity executive Marc Leder, the co-CEO of Sun Capital, has a reputation for throwing down and having a good time.

You might recall his epic end of the summer bash at his Hampton's home where guests skinny dipped in the pool and performed sex acts, while scantily clad Russian women danced on platforms, according to the Post.

Well, to ring in the New Year with a big bang, Leder is hosting a series of parties called "Event Week 2011/2012" at his St. Bart's estate, according to Page Six.

Hip-hop music mogul Russell Simmons attended one of his parties and Tweeted "Stylist @Rachelzoe. Next to Sun Capitol Ceo Marc leder. Parties out of control."

According to Page Six, Leder has been partying on ever since his wife of 22 years, Lisa, divorced him after she admitted to having an affair her their children's tennis instructor who was only 23-years-old.

Who can blame the guy? Party on, our friend, party on.

As for his street cred, Leder has been doing leveraged buyouts and investment banking for more than 25 years. His previous experience includes working as a senior vice president at Lehman Brothers, according to his bio.

He graduated with a degree in economics from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania where he currently serves as a member of the University of Pennsylvania Huntsman Program Advisory Board.

He also is is a co-owner and serves on the Board of the Philadelphia 76ers basketball team.

Please follow Clusterstock on Twitter and Facebook.
Follow Julia La Roche on Twitter.
Ask Julia A Question >

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/marc-leder-parties-2011-12#ixzz1i1yrOrUX

BBT said:
Hip-hop music mogul Russell Simmons attended one of his parties and Tweeted "Stylist @Rachelzoe. Next to Sun Capitol Ceo Marc leder. Parties out of control."

Mr. Simmons appears to be well embraced by the 1% and the 99%...I guess that makes him the 100% ???

We just go for the sublime quiet and peace of Flamands, Colombier and Petite Anse (yes, with lunch at "Annies" and some libations from IDF.) Gov has interesting moments these days. Friends always laugh about my talking and making friends with all the "muscle" around the Gov beach. We get along. I hope this doesn't lead to a downturn for the isle.

IMHO