• This is an archive of older St Barts forum topics and posts.
    Information in this sub-forum may be out of date.

If you are researching schedules or time sensitive materials, go to the main forum and ask other members for confirmation.

Shopping help/pearl necklace

Bastille Day is July 14 and a very fun day and evening on island. Fireworks from the Fort are pretty amazing. My (unconfirmed) dates are 13-22. There is a star-studded contingent on island during the month on July, too!

Oh....I get it now! I'm a little slow getting started this year!! Wild new year's eve party, and all!

Update on the pearls; Aimee sent me 2 items, a necklace and matching earring's. They were a HUGE hit and even had to place an order for my MIL last week for some other pieces. Her contact # in the States is 850 231 4692. She will email you pics of what she currently has in stock as all items on the site my not be available.

Nice to hear they were a HUGE hit. Good for you for finding a special gift. I see a purchase in my future.

My wife got a single-pearl necklace on SBH a few years ago which she absolutely loves. Strangely though, she has never received a single complement on it. But who cares?!?!? She's wearing it for the memory, not the compliments!