• This is an archive of older St Barts forum topics and posts.
    Information in this sub-forum may be out of date.

If you are researching schedules or time sensitive materials, go to the main forum and ask other members for confirmation.

Happy Birthday Gayle

JEK

Senior Insider
We almost missed your big day on the site, but I see Facebook is alive with wishes. Where is the special dinêr on this special day?

Hey Gayle - I remember my first introduction to this site was through you! I had been a part of Frommers forums and I was on the lookout for someone that knew what they were talking about when it came to SBH and you chimed in! The rest is history...thank you Gayle and best wishes for a beautiful birthday!

Happy Birthday gayle. You are a great person and I still remember your incredible kindness years ago when our "bigdawg" had to be put to sleep. I will remember that forever.

kind regards,
georgedp

Happy birthday blessings coming to you from deep in the heart of Texas, Gayle! Enjoy the remaining few hours while you live it up on St. Barth!

What a nice surprise!

I've just emerged from a food/wine/champagne/beach/shopping coma to visit the site and lo and behold such lovely birthday wishes from so many of my fellow SBH Onliners. Thank you all very much. Your kind wishes are very much appreciated.

I wish you all a healthy, joy-filled holiday season with those you love.

XO