• This is an archive of older St Barts forum topics and posts.
    Information in this sub-forum may be out of date.

If you are researching schedules or time sensitive materials, go to the main forum and ask other members for confirmation.

Merci Laurent Effel

GramChop

Senior Insider
Nothing like a pair of comfy Laurent Effel driving mocs to keep the toesies warm on a chilly Hill Country day!

382718_2799931594466_1143825530_3231045_444584261_n.jpg

Why, thank you, Miss Grey! I bought these, along with another pair the color of Benjamin Moore's latest: Moderator l'orange. I wear these when I need a pick me up which means I'll be wearing them a lot in the next month!

Aren't they fabo, Eve? I'm not sure if they're "seasonal" so not sure if they are still in the store.

I picked up a couple items at LE in that "Moderator l'Orange" on my last visit. It's a fun shade to own!

They had loafers at the store, but I cannot recall if they had the exact style that Missy is modelling.

Diane...it was the SBH cutout that sold them for me! If same chassures are available on my next visit, I will buy in every color! They are THAT comfortable!

Alas, Kevikins....non. Laurent Effel didn't have any strappy heels with the SBH island cutout. Maybe 2012!

They do have some sandals with the SBH cutout but I don't think they were the high-heeled strappy kind.

Missy-So my colors, so little time! I can always find a pair of shoes to take home from Laurent Effel.

Oh, and so very often I am amazed that I have to take home the matching bag as well.

Amy, I encountered the very same problem which is how I ended up with >1 l'orange items. Anna is a very good salesperson.

Anna is a pro-agreed. I love walking in to that shop and smelling the leather and seeing the colors.

I get high with a little help from those skins!