J. Edgar

Eve

Senior Insider
Or J. Edna, as my father called him 40 years ago.
It was good, not great, didn't involve much thought to the observer, but as time goes by, I am thinking it was a great acting job by Leo, definitely Oscar worthy.

This is a book forum- Eve posted a movie review and mentioned Leo-(Leonardo DiCaprio)- JEK asked whether there was a book. I followed up the Leo reference. We are funnin Eve.

I know :) I was teasing as well......I should have replied to Eve----when I read her initial review, I had no idea what she was trying to say...I get it now!(sort of) :)

How is Tom? Takes abit for the Zithromax to work. I had bronchitis last year and couldn't get an Rx on the island- forgot Norman is a doctor. The pharmacy gave me OTC stuff that helped. Next year I bring my own antibiotics.

Thanks, Andy----he is fast asleep, and not feeling much better before he dozed off. This is a recurring ear infection----I was so worried, as we have to fly out on Wednesday-----The doc always perscribes the z-pac for this when he gets it. Should do the trick. This is the last time we will travel without antibiotics!

I know, I know, wrong thread. Maybe because others were talking about tne movie TGWTDT here and I got confuaed. I guessa movie can be in this thread if it started as a book.

Right you are! Rule 4532 of this forum. The Tatooed One had a huge following in print in this forum.

.....and rule no. 10,235 1/2 is that the book thread can become a discussion on ear infections and forgotten antibiotics :)

the rule is any thread can go in any direction until you are told differently..... :crazy:

raise your hand if you colored within the lines as a kid

hmmmm..yeah...thats what I thought... :D :D

Eve aka coco2626 said:
Or J. Edna, as my father called him 40 years ago.
It was good, not great, didn't involve much thought to the observer, but as time goes by, I am thinking it was a great acting job by Leo, definitely Oscar worthy.

IMO, a much better acting job by ol J Edgar...for 40 years or so....LOL