TGWTDT Daniel Craig version

JEK

Senior Insider
Just watched the trailer on TV. 12.21.11.

BTW, my son saw him on the street in Manhattan. Little guy gymnast frame.

1323617718-11FINCHER2-articleLarge.jpg

Rooney Mara plays Lisbeth Salander in the new adaptation of Stieg Larsson's novel.

Obsession, Reingnited

1323617900-11RAPAGE3-articleLarge.jpg

Noomi Rapace in “Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows.”

1323617915-11RAPAGE2-popup.jpg

The Girl Past The Dragon Tattoo

Attachments

• 11FINCHER2-articleLarge.jpg
    11FINCHER2-articleLarge.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 51
  • 11RAPAGE3-articleLarge.jpg
    11RAPAGE3-articleLarge.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 58
  • 11RAPAGE2-popup.jpg
    11RAPAGE2-popup.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 55
Baz Bar makes a nice Negroni. I'll buy you one there in about . . .

1324410976-photo-9.jpg

Attachments

• photo-9.jpg
    photo-9.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 41
Mike R said:
interesting connection to the NFL for ol Rooney Mara

I watched Rooney on the Kelly Ripa show and Kelly never mentioned it. With a Giants connection I thought she would have. I think it's neat.

We loved it even thought we knew what was going to happen at every turn. A few surprises here and there too. The acting is superb and the cinematography brilliant. Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nails fame co-composed the soundtrack which added to the movie tremendously.

Andynap said:
Mike R said:
interesting connection to the NFL for ol Rooney Mara

I watched Rooney on the Kelly Ripa show and Kelly never mentioned it. With a Giants connection I thought she would have. I think it's neat.

she is from the Maras of the Giants AND the Rooneys from the Steelers

Mara is the great-granddaughter of both Pittsburgh Steelers founder Art Rooney, Sr. and New York Giants founder Tim Mara

JEK said:
We loved it even thought we knew what was going to happen at every turn. A few surprises here and there too. The acting is superb and the cinematography brilliant. Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nails fame co-composed the soundtrack which added to the movie tremendously.

Oh good! I just heard that it will be showing at the Lincoln Theater in DC for several weeks, starting Jan. 1st. I'm going to try to get tickets...

Oh, I know---I just thought it would be nice to see it in the historic theater downtown, and make an evening of it. It's even playing out here in the boonies!

We are headed downtown tonight for an evening of Christmas - drinks at the W and then cross the street for a special White House tour for media, courtesy of a friend who is a cameraman for ABC. Then a bite to eat at Michel Richard's Central. BTW, cameras are welcomed tonight, so I'll post a few shots of the WH interior all decked out when I get home.

Cool!!! Yes, do post them! A good friend was there (at the WH) last night, and posted some beautiful pics on FB. What a lovely evening you have planned!

Some colleagues and I were in DC last June and had dinner at Central. Loved it.

Have a great time....can't wait to see the pics!