• This is an archive of older St Barts forum topics and posts.
    Information in this sub-forum may be out of date.

If you are researching schedules or time sensitive materials, go to the main forum and ask other members for confirmation.

Earthcam Photo Shoot

not sure what you mean about the time but are you referring to the Plage webcam here.. I get a blank screen when I click on archives...

Yes, just had a mojito (best one yet) at La Plage, by the new bartendar: Julien.......saw ther shoot behind me.

LindaP said:
Yes, just had a mojito (best one yet) at La Plage, by the new bartendar: Julien.......saw ther shoot behind me.

New bartender; do you know which one moved on? We were very fond of Damien's drinks.

Thierry is at the beach bar now. He left for 3 years and is now back. He worked for years with Jean Michel at the windsurfing place.

Eve aka coco2626 said:
At La Plage or the Pink Parrot?
Oh you're right. I get those confused. I am still a rookie. The one with the greyish beach chairs...Pink Parrot (I think).

The restaurant bar is in the back.
Thierry, good looking sweet kid. Brown hair and dimples?

Photo shoot was in the archives around 1:20, Don't get too excited. Not Victorias Secret or anything.

Yes, Damien went back to France and Bryce is gone from Pink Parrott, but working on island, I think someone told me: Do Brasil, but not sure.
The new guy (Julien) is from Monaco.

Thierry

Attachments

• thierry__600x800_.jpg
    thierry__600x800_.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 42
I guess he wanted a change......yes, Thierry is nice, I remember him from 3 or 4yrs ago , we stayed at Le Tom for Thanksgiving week.