• This is an archive of older St Barts forum topics and posts.
    Information in this sub-forum may be out of date.

If you are researching schedules or time sensitive materials, go to the main forum and ask other members for confirmation.

Normandie

RickyG

Senior Insider
2 words: Attention To Detail.....uh, maybe thats 3 words?
Merci for your kindness Eula.

Attachments

• NormandieFront-web.jpg
    NormandieFront-web.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 87
Solar baby......SOLAR (plug in optional). Its sitting out front right now filling up on free fuel delivered from 93 million miles away. Ain't gonna win any drag races, but I am digging the concept.

Attachments

• SolarCarweb.jpg
    SolarCarweb.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 66
I will check the roads for you. We are in a chartreuse, also known on the Benjamin Charts as vomit green, TERIOS! Odile expects returned cars Monday and says we can exchange.

I may actually have to have 2 cars, because a certain woman who will remain nameless (JB) is afeared.....might go with the JEK orange special as a backup.

I was wondering how JB felt about this decision. Does look like a great option for photo safaris with minimal obstructions. Does it come with a couple of golf umbrellas?

Hey! I don't see seatbelts. Do you wear helmuts?

I wonder how it does in the rain from Lurin to St. Jean on the back road.

RickyG said:
Solar baby......SOLAR (plug in optional). Its sitting out front right now filling up on free fuel delivered from 93 million miles away. Ain't gonna win any drag races, but I am digging the concept.

Ricky, have you tried it up the squiggly road from Flamands to Terre Neuve? ;)

Aren't dawgs, pretty much, color blind?

Bring on a feather-mobile. Barty will forgive, I'm sure.