Amos Lee tonight.....

MIke R

Senior Insider
tonight, Kevin and Kate and Wendi and I will be seeing Amos Lee in an original early 1900s old school Opera House which only seats about 500 people....

preceded by dinner at the Salt Hill Pub...

it wont suck

review to follow

I really dislike big venues.....and am to the point where I would rather pass on them even if I really like who is playing....

OUTSTANDING!

one of the best shows I have seen in quite some time..

the man is uber talented....what a soulful voice.....and his music, as good as it is recorded, sounds even better live....

this is a dont miss show..especially if you can catch him in a small venue as we did tonight...

I only know a few of Mr. Lee's songs. They are beautiful. John Hiatt? Singing already. "...down to the Mississippi Delta..." You have something special to look forward to.

I've seen John Hiatt perform in 4 different venues. After tonight's experience with Amos Lee, I'm sure that the Lebanon Opera House will be the best of all.

yep....how can anyone not love this place for shows....the best

Hiatt will be awesome there

Rosemary....dig deeper into Amos music..it is amazing stuff...when he did "Windows Are Rolled Down" tonight, I got goosebumps it was so good

he did John Prines "Jungle of the East St Paul" song better than John Prine did it...and I loved John Prines version!