Are you ready?

Dennis

Senior Insider
To lose some money?

Bravo, ESPN.

I have been tired of that song for years.

Hank?

Come on, man!

(Use the google)

Only one who will lose money is Hank, Jr. As a radio host said, "No one watches Monday Night Football to hear Hank sing."

Rivertrash said:
Only one who will lose money is Hank, Jr. As a radio host said, "No one watches Monday Night Football to hear Hank sing."
Exactly.

What an idiot

IMHO.

I don't think anyone would have guessed how much Manning meant to the Colts.

I'm stunned how bad they are without him.

Tampa is showing me nothing for all the hype....

Chicago and Tampa are this weeks suicide picks for my two entries....they better get going here!

When the only team in town that is winning is the women's basketball team, MN Lynx, you really start cheering for them. The Vikings are bad, the Twins were terrible. Go Lynx :)

They will be better than last year but they are not expected to make the playoffs. So far everyone has had good reviews of what coach Mike Yeo is doing but it will take them a while to learn the system. The same problem that they are having as last year is that they lose some intensity in the second period and that is where they will lose a lot of games because they get behind and they cannot make a come back. It will be fun to watch.

The Wild are wearing a patch for him this season and they are going to honor him at one of the upcoming games. Terrible tragedy!

Back to topic:

Great talent doesn't mean you have smarts, commonsense or compassion.

Hank, Hank - just go sit in some corner and shaddap. Write and sing some good tunes again. And then, shaddap.

Given the lunatics in Congress, he'd probably fit in AND could sing the opening tune at the opening of every session damn well.

I don't know. I care less each day. Where to move? Or, stay? Sigh.