• This is an archive of older St Barts forum topics and posts.
    Information in this sub-forum may be out of date.

If you are researching schedules or time sensitive materials, go to the main forum and ask other members for confirmation.

What is Your Favorite St Barts Beach?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have yet to see the Toiny coastline... Yet another reason for a trip down!

Spectacular photo, Jean D'Arme.

Another great pic! I am going to start counting the days...

Since several of you are going right before us, I am depending on you for updates and pics in late October/early November.

I was counting on you to give honorable mention to Grand cul de Sac, the kite boarding capitol of St. Barth! :)

Jeanette! You need me to come down and give you a tour!
Beaches for looking or beaches for swimming or beaches for fun?
Ever changing, never ending list.

Above photos by JEK are in descending order; Flamands, Le Toiny, and Guanahani. The beach at Toiny is definitely beautiful, especially as seen through the light of Jean's camera. A rocky shore, it's not good for swimming, but terrific for surfing under the right wave conditions. Surfer viewing is also great from the adjacent path along the coast.

That was taken from the "hill" overlooking the Guanahani. A favorite hike and photo vista if you stay there.

Part of the fun of St. Barts is the variety of beaches and beach personalities, all within close proximity to each other. Your favorite beach can sometimes vary by the moment, depending on your mood and appetite at the time (as well as wind conditions that day).

I think he means the beach on the Marigot Bay side. I will have to look it up in my old Tropical mags.

This Tropical has all the beaches no one talks about any more. A few weeks ago we were talking about beaches only accessible by sea. I knew there were a few between Corossol and Colombier.
Anse de Gascon, and Anse de Reine

Status
Not open for further replies.