• This is an archive of older St Barts forum topics and posts.
    Information in this sub-forum may be out of date.

If you are researching schedules or time sensitive materials, go to the main forum and ask other members for confirmation.

La Plage Webcam

He's really moving now. Everyday I turn on the camera to find they have more and more of it cleaned up.

Unfortunately it appears that more seaweed has shown up overnight.

I have to admit, I'm watching him too! I can't tell what his goal is...Eve---will you get the "scoop" for us :p

Looks like they took my advice and gave the guy a bigger machine. With that machine they should be done in no time.

I think he stopped when he got to the runway. I will be out checking on it at 4 tomorrow afternoon

going to head down to st jean gas station to get my knives sharpened...maybe i will see if i can locate and smile for the camera. I see a full moon in the near future ;)

The mound is funny. A lot has been said about bringing sand to the beach but it looks like are pushing it back t the ocean. Ok I hatthis auto car from iAd

I had a long talk about the berm to the waiter at Tom Beach, Jean Charles. His friend was the backhoe driver. It is to smooth out the beach I front if the villa where KerJan used to be. He wanted the beach in front of his house to be perfect