gorgeous morning.....

MIke R

Senior Insider
Wendi went for a sunrise jog......

great light

6018473214_51c3e1b0a0.jpg

yeah its getting to be that time of year of great sunsets...I have a sunset fishing trip tonight...looking forward to it

You got that right, Rosemary. Straight from work and before dinner, I grabbed the issue of BOOKMARKS that came today and just sat in the backyard enjoying the birds, the smells, and the busy squirrels and chipmunks.

And selected about 20 upcoming books to add to my list!

LIFE IS GOOD!

I would agree with that..the girls were really sorry to leave today, but they had a great morning at Cahoon Hollow Beach and then the Beachcomber for a pre lunch platter of Oysters and drinks...

tonights sunset fishing trip was magnificent in every way....good fishing...flat calm seas...great sunset..and even a few meteors in the night sky on the ride in....

tomorrow is the Carnival parade

Just saw it moments ago. Waning...and the days are shorter...Summer is so precious, but so is fall. Beautiful.

Rosemary said:
......Summer is so precious, but so is fall. Beautiful.

:up: :up: :up:

change is good....same is boring

when the moon rose over the ocean horizon tonight it was gigantic

its been like that for days as you know..spectacular!..sunsets over the river..moon rising out of the ocean..all seen from one seat.

Mike R said:
I would agree with that..the girls were really sorry to leave today, but they had a great morning at Cahoon Hollow Beach and then the Beachcomber for a pre lunch platter of Oysters and drinks...

tonights sunset fishing trip was magnificent in every way....good fishing...flat calm seas...great sunset..and even a few meteors in the night sky on the ride in....

tomorrow is the Carnival parade

Oh talk about a perfect day! Although maybe the oysters not so much. :p

Parade was awesome as always.....the local radio station was saying 60 thousand people came....the cops had to stop cars from going down any road off of RT 6 which led to Commercial Street...there simply was no room anymore for anyone else....thats a first

I'll post some pictures tomorrow......

you had your own craziness today there as well...no?

Geez. We stargaze...Is that a meteor? Sigh. No. Another news helicopter. On the other hand, I went to the Agricultural Fair and had my picture taken with the Flying Wallendas, tried spinning wool, and watched the pig judging.
It was a wonderful day. I will also post pictures if I can ever figure out how to get them on this computer.

20 years ago tomorrow we got slammed by Hurricane Bob...I will never ever forget that night or the two weeks after

We are on the same mooring today we were then...twenty years passed quickly. Just learned the other day the name Bob was retired after that storm. Humbling.