Jodi Picoult Fans?

NHDiane

Senior Insider
Have to get my two cents in here and kudos to a New Hampshire author. Her latest, Sing You Home was good but I much preferred her prior release House Rules. Terrific story and one that keeps you on the edge of your seat. Probably more of a "chick read" but well worth it to take along on your next trip to SBH.

I really liked Picoult's HOUSE RULES, Diane. I think "19 Minutes" and "My Sister's Keeper" the most-I have read all except "The 10th Circle"-I think that's the title. A long island raised woman now living in NH.

needless to say her books fly out my door due to the local connection...she used to do book signings up here but she has gotten too big for that...

Salem Falls us still my favorite

She gets out a book as soon as there is a hot topic in the newspapers.

19 Minutes-Columbine
Her Sister's Keeper-Having children as organ farms for present child with problems

House Rules-Asperger's Syndrome,an ADD

Speaking of NH authors, does anyone read Joyce Maynard?? I LOVED Labor Day and it's now headed to the big screen. Great book! Also, her newest The Good Daughters, very good.

I have her books in my shop but they dont sell....I will have to give them a closer look and maybe feature her books one weekend

Might be worth a looksee. She's got a website and she seems she might be pretty assessable. Maybe a signing??