nice wine?

MIke R

Senior Insider
had to come home for a day and this arrived from my daughter for Fathers Day....

never had it.....any one know it?

5856511444_50e90d2ef6.jpg

I'm quite fond of Cakebread's whites, but I've never tried their reds. There's a bottle of their Chardonnay on my refrigerator door, and a bottle of their Sauvignon Blanc in the wine fridge.

About ten years ago this was the cat's pajamas! A small winery-you looked for the mail box on the road and could still miss it altogether.

Let us know what you think of it. I think it will be just fine. ENJOY!

probably not going to open it til Wendi comes down...which unfortunately wont be til the 10th

but yes I will let you know

Kevin...is Cakebread Chard what we all usually get at Front Street???..thats very good

Mike,

Front St has at least one of the two on their wine list. I think that we usually order the Sauvignon Blanc there, but it might be the Chard. They are both nice wines.

And definitely wait for Wendi!

You are going to really enjoy this wine. It came highly recommended from one of the really good wine stores in Chapel Hill, and it did not disappoint.

C

Mike you will enjoy it even more knowing your daughter cared enough to pick it out and send it. It's the love, not the label on that bottle, that counts.