• This is an archive of older St Barts forum topics and posts.
    Information in this sub-forum may be out of date.

If you are researching schedules or time sensitive materials, go to the main forum and ask other members for confirmation.

Roll Breakfast Sausage

its just a freakin travel blog...who cares what anybody says?...half the people you wouldn't know if they were right next to you in the grocery store line..... we re not solving the debt crisis here..... we re just bantering about a lot of subjects St Barts and not St Barts related..... ....put whomever plucks your last nerve on ignore so you don't see their posts, and roll with it......its all good either way

and read my signature tag line!!!! Suess knows what he is talking about!!... ;) :up:

Mike R said:
its just a freakin travel blog...who cares what anybody says?...half the people you wouldn't know if they were right next to you in the grocery store line..... we re not solving the debt crisis here..... we re just bantering about a lot of subjects St Barts and not St Barts related..... ....put whomever plucks your last nerve on ignore so you don't see their posts, and roll with it......its all good either way

and read my signature tag line!!!! Suess knows what he is talking about!!... ;) :up:

Yeah, well I think most of your posts about what you've done, who you've seen and where you've been are fabricated. Ciao.

Remember it is just a feakin travel blog.

Mike R said:
half the people you wouldn't know if they were right next to you in the grocery store line.....

I'd only recognize you if you had Lena with you.. otherwise??... or drove a boat to the supermarket...Tim would have to have a bike... oh yeah... I explained that yesterday...lol

Dennis said:
Eve aka coco2626 said:
I wonder if he got a private message that his incorrect spelling of allowed would not be tolerated on this forum.

We hold you to a higher standard.
Don't do that! I work really hard to dumb myself down!

JEK said:
Mike R said:

Yeah, well I think most of your posts about what you've done, who you've seen and where you've been are fabricated. Ciao.

Remember it is just a feakin travel blog.

LOL!!!!

and eddie threw the smoke bomb in the room and locked the door....wow..might be a first for him!

I've never eaten breakfast sausage on the island, only bacon or ham. When we go out for breakfast we often go to O'Corail, on the beach in Grand Cul de Sac. Their Omelette Jambon Fromage and a glass of fresh-squeezed OJ woeks for me. Sometimes we'll split a side order of bacon too.