Lunch today

andynap

Senior Insider
5835922055_89a227ddcd_o.jpg

Hello Friends,

Today, Wednesday June 15th, we are celebrating Oyster House's 2nd birthday. To mark the occasion, we'll offer our beloved Lobster Roll, wrapped to-go, for just $15 from 11:30 a.m. until 2:30 p.m. on the street in front of the restaurant. This special pricing will also be available on our lunch menu for those who wish to dine in.

Our lobster rolls feature Ready Seafood's authentic Maine lobster meat (prepared and served within 24 hours of leaving the ocean) and Portland bakery J.J. Nissen's classic top-split rolls.

We look forward to seeing you tomorrow. Thank you for all your support over the past two years.

Oyster House is open from 11:30 a.m. until 10 p.m. Monday through Wednesday and closes at 11 p.m.Thursday through Saturday and closed on Sunday.

For more information, or to make a reservation for groups of five or more, please call (215) 567-7683 for visit www.oysterhousephilly.com or follow us on twitter @PHLoysterhouse.

OYSTER HOUSE - 1516 SANSOM STREET - PHILADELPHIA, PA

True, but I did read your Le Bec Fin post in time to score a coveted reservation to the Vetri/Perrier dinner. I keep wondering if the menu will be Italian or French.

Andy, how was the lobster roll? As good as the picture?

I was at the Racquet Club last night and I saw your friend Debbie who coordinated the forum dinner at the Morris Hotel. I attempted to stop over and say hello, but she had just left.

Lobster roll was wonderful but they gave me chips instead of french fries but on reflection I don't need french fries.

It certainly looked like they were on their way from the crowds I saw when I was leaving at 12:30. I'll find out next Thursday when I go back.