Dinner in San Francisco @ Kokkari

JEK

Senior Insider
We had a great farewell dinner with daughter and son-in-law at Kokkari in Jackson Square.

We each had lamb a different way after starters of braised baby octopus, fresh anchovies and deep fried lava bean pods!

Souvla Tis Emeras - today’s rotisserie - leg of lamb caveman style!

Kokinisto me Manestra- aromatic braised lamb shank with orzo & myzithra

Arnisia Paidakia - grilled lamb chops with a lemon-oregano vinaigrette & Kokkari potatoes

Arnisio Souvlaki - spiced lamb skewer grilled with onion, bay leaf & tomatoes with tzatziki & potatoes

http://www.kokkari.com/home/

Next stop LA!

I am having flashbacks-Nepentha in Big Sur and dining at Ventana and The Post Ranch Inn-what wonderful and spectacular destinations. Post Ranch Inn is probably my favorite spot on the mainland.

Nothing wrong with Carmel, and Santa Barbara and Monterrey either.

Andy, our stay at Ventana was great. Opened the door in the morning to find I had my very own meadow with wildflowers and fawns. A wood burning fireplace already laid-all we had to do was apply a flame.. And the most divine bed linens and comforters. I think it's time for us to plan a new western adventure.

Amy- we had the mountain view and the outside deck was as long as the entire suite- I remember the firewood outside the door. Going from the room to the restaurant was an adventure- thru the trees, along the stream and over a little bridge. After the first night at the restaurant it was so good I canceled all the reservations I had to eat dinner in Carmel.

JEK said:
Need to be there for dinner at 6:00PM.

Taking Mod-1?

PITTSFIELD-6.jpg