Erin Go Bragh

I love my slow cooker....its very convenient at times

doing boring old corned beef and cabbage and roasted baby yukons and baby carrots tonight...with a six pack of McSorelys Ols Ale....really no time for anything else

Going out to the Iron Hill Brewery tonight- bet they will have a full Irish menu including green beer.

I know but we make lamb everything all the time- chops, shanks, brochette, leg, shoulder, patties. meatballs. I saw the Note.

next day..leftover corned beef???

whats for dinner?

REUBENS!!....oh yeah....corned beef sliced nice and thin...swiss cheese....home made thousand island.....sauerkraut....over stuffed between two slices of seeded jewish rye bread
...stick em in the pannini machine.....heaven!

I usually buy the biggest corned beef I can find. What little (very little) is left next morning, I dice up and with some fixin's make scrambled eggs or an omelet for Kathy's birthday. I hope it's not cheating that I toast up some her favorite bread from our Italian grocery. ;)

I don't drink green beer. I eat too much of the cabbage. On St. Paddy's day evening, the dawg (he loves the cabbage, too) and I get sent out to walk/run it off after company leaves. ;)

yep...the rest of the corned beef will be used Sunday morning with eggs as well...a little toasted rye bread...some layers of thinly sliced corned beef...a slice of swiss..lay a perfectly poached organic local fresh egg over the top...

dig in

admit it..you can't get good jewish rye in NH.. :eek:

Mike R said:
next day..leftover corned beef???

whats for dinner?

REUBENS!!....oh yeah....corned beef sliced nice and thin...swiss cheese....home made thousand island.....sauerkraut....over stuffed between two slices of seeded jewish rye bread
...stick em in the pannini machine.....heaven!

LOL..when I lived and worked in Texas, I had a few Pt Pleasant boys working for me, and flying home after their hitches were over down there...and there were standing orders that when they came back to work after their time off at home, there had better be a few Kellys Reubens delivered to me in my office if they wanted to get the preferred jobs.....LOL