• This is an archive of older St Barts forum topics and posts.
    Information in this sub-forum may be out of date.

If you are researching schedules or time sensitive materials, go to the main forum and ask other members for confirmation.

Cote Port

Julia, great info to have and you had me at the "rhum." If it's the same as was Le Rivage rhum, I'm IN!

Speaking of The Rivage's Salads ....Rivage was the first SBH restaurant I ever dined in. So it became our first night on island traditional go to restaurant and the lobster salad became my first night traditional dinner. Bev, in fact s few years back, you and Tom were already on island but you met us there for our first night and I think you and I both had it. It was just fabulous!

Looked at the Le Rivage location from La Gloriette last week and it is a dump . . . .

You're right, Cheri and I do remember that evening. Tom and I liked to go for lunch and sit right next to the sand...great view.
The place always seemed to be hopping too.

You are right that lobster salad was great but I had forgotten how busy it did seem. There was alway a great crowd even in the summers.

we were staying in that neighborhood for quite a few years and between Rivage, Marigot Club, and Le Flamboyant and West Indies Cafe, there was little reason to leave the area to dine