Valentine's Day

That does look good, but I wouldn't want to brave the crowd on Valentine's. To me, going out for dinner on Valentine's is like going out drinking on New Year's Eve -- Amateur Night.

RT,

We agree that Valentine's Day is an Amateur Night at most restaurants. Our Valentine's Dinner will be celebrated casually on Saturday night, at a restaurant that we love. The usual staff will be working. The usual menu will be available. The kitchen will nail the food, the waitstaff will be outstanding. Much better than will happen in the same restaurant on Monday night.

Always a tough table to find on St. Barth. Many restos that normally only have one seating will have two.

It is amateur night...I usually have a game....no big deal...like Kevin, we will do something special Saturday night...Wendi would much prefer I cook and we stay in, and I can go either way with that....whatever it is, it will be very nice....like always

I didn't say I was going- the menu was attractive that's all. I just love when Valentine's Day dinner all of a sudden becomes $$$$$ to most restaurants with their "Special Menu". We stay home and I cook lobsters.

Although, we have spent many a special Valentines Day on SBH. Sometimes just with a pizza from The Hideaway, pate, brie, baguette and some red vino. Always special.