What are you eating right now?

andynap

Senior Insider
Had duck breast and roasted fingerling potatoes with a glass or 2 of Cotes de Rhone a salad of endive and frisee with aged balsamic vinegar and EV Olive Oil followed by a snifter of Mazzetti grappa.

right now I am eating the last of the gingerbread house

earlier I had sauteed eggplant, cauliflower, peppers and carrots over rice, with oriental spices.... with a glass of Malbec

I have cauliflower in the waiting- my mom used to boil the cauliflower and bow tie pasta and drain them and then saute garlic in oil and then add the cauliflower and pasta add a little pasta water and done. It was a meatless Friday when there was such a thing.

you know how I like to do cauliflower??

cut the florets off....dip them in an egg/olive oil wash...roll them in seasoned panko....

bake em in an oven at 350 for an hour...

salt and pepper to taste when they come out

When I was doing the South Beach diet I did mashed cauliflower- it's really good with butter and grated cheese- almost like mashed potatoes

Mike, that sounds good.

Cauliflower is my favorite veggie....I always make it the same way....sprinkle the florets with a little EVOO and add some shallots, roast it for 15 at 450, then sea salt and pepper....yum!!

I did make a killer veggie soup tonight....carrots, zucchini, onion, tomatoes, celery, white corn, spinach and lots of fresh herbs....really tasty on this cold winter's eve.

Leftovers from too many holiday treats. Yummm.

Beef tips, some exotic cauliflower dish, smoked salmon, fresh real sausage, cabbage soup, fresh gazpacho... Kathy makes these refried boogies taste so fresh and new.

I do know how to change the settings on the stove, when asked. Outdoor grill is my territory. It works for us.

Me too- Fage Greek yogurt with a tablespoon of Blue Agae sweetener and sugarless apriocot preserves.

I put a dash of cinnamon in it...helps with blood sugar levels...then a splash of maple syrup in the oatmeal

I miss my mornings of pork roll egg and cheese on a hard roll...LOL

I had a Fage yogurt this morning too--with a tsp of mixed berry preserves and fresh blueberries. Do you think Fage it would be a good substitute for sour cream in dips?