The Weekly in English Published during the Season

Super Bucket issue and then............

The thrill of seeing we were heading to the Inn at Little Washington between trips to St Bart!

Thanks again friends!

Le Weekly has indeed done a great job on the Bucket issue. I always read Le Weekly, but rarely print a hard copy. For this issue, I printed a hard copy. We all know Ellen and Rosemond and their work for Le Weekly, but thanks go to Avigaël, Hugo, and the entire team for a great job!

This year we will be on St. Barth mid Oct thru mid Nov and St. Barth Weekly will be on break, any other suggestions?

If necessary, improve your French and read the mother newspaper, Le Journal de St Barth.

Also, read Le News, the daily paper/e-paper.

Thanks for the nice notices for this issue of the Weekly, one of the biggest in terms of page count in its 10-year history....

If necessary, improve your French and read the mother newspaper, Le Journal de St Barth.

Also, read Le News, the daily paper/e-paper.

Je m'excuse de n'est pas avoir était tout à fait clair. J'attend des amis qui arrivent de Buenos Aires et je voudrai leur offrir du matériel à lire en anglais.

Désolé. Le Journal is published only in French, and as you note, Le Weekly is on hiatus at that time of year. It's possible that the online English version of Le News will be available, but the on-island hardcopy will be in French.

Has the Weekly quit publishing for the season? If so, how does one find out about live music, etc. if one were to visit in mid-June?

http://www.news-sbh.com/en_US/

Or Le News, a daily release.

image.jpg

If your friends speak Spanish, it is likely that they won't have that much trouble with French. Also, there are a ton of outstanding Tourist magazines as soon as you step out of baggage claim on the wall at the airport, all free for the taking, with many stories, advertisements, and history of the island. I love reading these magazines while I am there and they are in English for the most part. Much excellent photography, personal stories..my first stop when I get off the airplane. Enjoy the trip!!