Bedford Village Inn

MIke R

Senior Insider
wow...what a night......terrific food and drink...
Wendi was totally caught of guard...private dining room...over the top service and food...a home run

Kevin took all the pictures so I will defer to him

Breakfast....two perfectly poached eggs over a thin slice of smoked salmon and the the most perfect potato pancake imaginable..with a lemon/dill creme fraiche in between with some melon pieces....sorry I took the picture after I took an egg off the pancake....

5274183051_c5d04ea8ac.jpg

Sounds like fun. I'm glad Wendi had an enjoyable birthday celebration. Wish her a happy one from us.

Kevin, I am anxiously awaiting photos!

Theresa said:
Sounds like fun. I'm glad Wendi had an enjoyable birthday celebration. Wish her a happy one from us.

Kevin, I am anxiously awaiting photos!

If you and Mike were there I would have brought more Rhum Vanille. I've just sent Mike a link to the photos, few as they are. I'm sure he'll post some.

turns out everyone as having too much fun to take any pictures..

here are a few:

the Inn

1292904360-aparty3.jpg

a wonderful proscuitto wrapped codfish

1292904161-aparty1.jpg

birthday girl with her cake

1292904186-aparty2.jpg

1292904659-aparty5.jpg

pan seared scallops with potato dumpling

1292904379-aparty4.jpg

Attachments

• aparty1.jpg
    aparty1.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 58
  • aparty2.jpg
    aparty2.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 61
  • aparty3.jpg
    aparty3.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 58
  • aparty4.jpg
    aparty4.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 61
  • aparty5.jpg
    aparty5.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 55
Lena, cute as always, borrowed her big sister's scarf. I'm not sure how to describe it - one piece, round, multi-purpose - that Lena was fascinated by. I suspect that there may be a last-minute big sister addition to Lena's Christmas present pile...

How sweet is this? The cake-well it takes the cake!
The scallops would have been my pick as well. The whole event looks like all had a grand time. Super!

I forgot the most important thing....after dinner we went to the Tavern for some drinks ( where I literally bumped into the Governor in the Mens Room )...saw Clement Rhum on the menu and Kevin gave the waitress explicit instructions as to how to make a ti punch

voila!

1292929877-atipunch.jpg

Attachments

• atipunch.jpg
    atipunch.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 63