Cape Cod winter rainbow

MIke R

Senior Insider
friend of mine was fishing for ( and catching ) those endangered Bluefin Tuna the other day and took this out at Race Point

1291596618-racepy.jpg

Attachments

• racepy.jpg
    racepy.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 21
Beautiful. Beautiful! Oh, I wish I were there. And I hope your brave fisherman friend gets a great price for his fish.

yeah I miss my winters out in PTown....so peaceful and quiet....but then when I was there I was whining to be up in the mountains....

I can't win..... :D

I agree, Mike. Provincetown in winter is breathtaking. Cold and spectacular skies and great warm feeling with the folks there, my experience in the few times I have been there in winter. I loved it.

no tourists....you know everyone in town...everyone is just catching their collective breaths between seasons....I was the high school asst principal and basketball coach there and it was the easiest job in the world because I literally knew all the kids and their parents very well....the Friday night basketball game was where practically the whole town went....and than everyone out for drinks and food afterwards.....very nice feel to all of it...