Thread: Help for Cabos

SBH Member Joined: Nov 2002 pittsburgh Posts: 270
    I am taking my three children ( 25, 28 and 31) to cabos and need some advice as to where to stay and what to rent. We (my wife and I ) stay at a villa in St barts but need advice in Cabo. If you see this request and can help please let me know. We are going in early January, so I need to know.

Thanks, george

Senior Insider Joined: Apr 2004 Austin, TX Posts: 9,442
    Hi George,

Have you tried VRBO.com?

Cabo is great in January.

Lots of whale watching.

George,

BTW, Wimco has villas in Cabo on their website.

www.wimco.com

SBH Member Joined: Nov 2002 pittsburgh Posts: 270
    Thanks for the help. I am looking at VRBO and have several possibilities. Are you familiar with the various areas around Cabos San Lucas?

George,

I've only been once. Stayed at the Pablo Pacifica Sunset beach. Up the coast from the Town of Cabo. There are quite a few houses above the resort I stayed in that are probably for rent.

Great sunsets.

Overall, I like Cabo. Great climate, far away from the war zones, pretty good food.

George
    Hope that my emails have been helpful
    If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask me.
    While Pueblo Bonito Pacifica is a gorgeous, it is rather isolated and you cannot swim in the ocean there. They used to have young men guarding the beach to insure that no one tried to enter the water.
    I am always happy to help anyone coming to Los Cabos but I am hardly a regular on this board so send me a private message and I will respond.
    Que tengan un buen dia!
    <a href="http://www.bajabooksandmaps.com" target="_blank">http://www.bajabooksandmaps.com</a>