Great ad

Eddie,

As you know, I just put my cam on "auto" and shoot many gigabytes. Forgive me. Cool ad.

yeah a skilled photographer has to be a little miffed by all this...you spend all your time getting good at your craft and then someone else points and shoot and voila... a great photo

no different than us ol school captains who learned navigating by the stars and dead reckoning etc and now some moron can jump up in the bridge and all kinds of machines will tell him when to turn and how fast to go and when they have arrived and how to avoid collisions...LOL

cruel world sometimes....

I've stood , at the front of a room, while my images have been projected to a bunch of people...It sort of reminded me of a few responses I've given, when I had to speak about my work. I think the dumbest question I get (and it happens all the time) is "what f-stop?"

I'm not miffed. I think it's a clever, effective ad. Anyone can take a good photo, under the right conditions. It's the difficult situations that separates those that study the craft from those that don't.

All's I can say is that Eddie took my Dad's old camera from the early 50s and did some great stuff with a box that has no f-stop settings.