Rio de Janeiro - New Years

Steve_in_STL said:
Jeanette,

Congrats on the job! I didn't know anything about the Brazilian boy(friend) but it sounds like congrats are in order there too lol. Let us know when you get to Rio. I'd like to hear about your trip.

I wasn't aware that the attitudes of Brazilian men ran along those lines. Based on what I had heard and read I would have thought just the opposite. I'm just glad St. Barts is French!

Am thinking about a late May/early June trip. But also thinking about London/Paris as an alternative. Need to decide pretty soon. How about you? Am I going to run into you on St. Jean again soon?

S.

Thanks for the good wishes with the job. Time will tell if the Brazillian makes boyfriend status. :p I am hoping to make it to Brazil later this year. It will be extra special to go with somebody who grew up in the country and has family there.

I am glad St. Barth is French, too! It will be an interesting experiment to bring a traditionally Latin male into the world of French beaches. I hope he would adapt quickly.

Hmm, your vacation choices are two of my favorite. Paris is glorious in late May. Warm weather, endless daylight and light tourism. You can't go wrong in either place.

I am keeping my fingers crossed that I can make it down for the Bucket in March.