Thread: Tradewind Aviation Humanitarian Flight in Haiti

Senior Insider Joined: Jan 2004 In the ether . . . Posts: 51,690
    Think TFFJ is narrow? Try landing on a road in Haiti with a load of supplies!

The Marius 100th Birthday Party -- June 5, 2023

SBH Insider Joined: May 2003 Stinson Lake - New Hampshire & Provincetown - Cape Cod Posts: 52,003
    the guy who is distributing that stuff is a very good P Town friend of mine..ex Coral Reefer, and all around good guy
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace" Jimi Hendrix

Zipkin?

SBH Insider Joined: May 2003 Stinson Lake - New Hampshire & Provincetown - Cape Cod Posts: 52,003
    No
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace" Jimi Hendrix

SBH Insider Joined: Jan 2007 Detroit Posts: 13,140
    Makes ya feel humble (never proud, IMHO) to share the wealth and help. Yep.
    Yeah, Yeah - IMHO

Zipkin brothers own the company. The pilot on this flight was Ryan Courtemanche, 26 years old.

no...I'm talking about the blue collars guys..the guys how take that stuff and get it to the people..he put in his daily blog that he just got supplies to be distributed from a small plane...I suppose it could have been another one...but maybe not

Lot's of people flying stuff in private planes too.
    NYT Article

yeah I know that, but he is currently in Leogane though.. so who knows?