Music? What Dat!

Voosh

Senior Insider
Kathy, the dawg and I just finished a 4000 mile road trip. I only turned on the radio a couple times to hear local "flavor" - all the same, as is sat. No CDs or iStuff with us.

The quiet of the road and great company was !!!!!!!!

IMHO. Great ride.

Thanks Missy.

Drove, cause I don't trust airlines with dawgs, to Kerrville and back. Dawg got sick with allergies. Vet down there said it was one of the worst years ever. Dawg was a trooper. He's happy back here in the woods.

As for music. Well, a big wedding. Then we plucked a bit. Those folks kept swinging back to "6 Days On The Road" just to rub it in - and other road songs (ie, "Ramblin' Man," "Amarillo," and a host of others.) I just smiled and tried to keep up with the beat. :p

Pup, on the way back to recovery in KY.

1287711275-T_119.jpg

All's cool back home now.

V.

Attachments

• T_119.jpg
    T_119.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 65
So glad that the journey was a happy one. Fletch, rest until your get up and go returns. Sending you some ear scratches and belly rubs from me to you.

Thanks all. Fletch is back in the woods doing his sniffing and herding - raccoons and squirrels are in deep hiding. The boy is back in town.

I let him in and he hunkers down in the "sweet spot" for sound. Metallica and Animals mix seem fine to him, at a larger than "woof" volume.

Next will be a replay of some sappy Beatles tunes that the player mangled at the wedding in TX.

Just another day with the pup healthy and wiser than me.

1287779509-Poop_005a.jpg

Attachments

• Poop_005a.jpg
    Poop_005a.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 66