Traveling Pizzaria

Peter NJ

Senior Insider
My Sister is having these people to her House tomorrow to Cater her Party..Sounds like a cool idea..I will not be going as its Football Sunday and she lives 2 hours away..Plus they are all Eagles Fans..My skin crawls even as I type that..

http://www.nomadpizzaco.com/

Oh I think the Eagles will win but I won't like Vick playing. Teams do what they want and to hell with the fans. If the weather holds we will be in New Hope seeing Eddie so I won't see them playing.

well give my best to eddie.....I am heading home at 12:30 tomorrow after my last trip...so I will miss the early game...headin home with oysters, littlenecks, and a lot of bluefin tuna..we got a 100 pounder today..too small to send to market so we re stuck with it

Love Bubulas. Enjoy your last night! But back to Peters truck! There are a few in our area and they are a lot of fun. Up pulls the converted fire truck - ours was a fire truck. You can smell the wood fired pizza oven as it approaches, which is ironic. Pizza is great, salads delicious. Our local also has a half dozen kinds of gelato, beer on tap, and an espresso bar. We had one at a neighborhood block party, along with a steeldrum band. Lots of fun.

Rosemary said:
Love Bubulas.

me too.....what makes it even more special to me is I was the class advisor to the class of 97 when I was working at Provincetown HS, and most of that class has worked there through the years, including the head chef and sous chef who are still there, and many others from that class still work there as well...plus many of my former employees who worked for me when I had my Cafe in town still work there ( including our waitress tonight )...so its all very cozy and comfortable....and of course the food is excellent...its where we have had a few really nice SBHOnline get togethers....

it was a beautiful summer like night so we ate outside and had a magnificent dinner...we ordered a bunch of stuff and just dug into each others plates....the infamous Bubulas Fish Stew, a Thai Salad, the Caribbean Fish cakes....the Bourbon Filet Mignon...and on and on.....

now I must sit and digest my food because the Pub Crawl which is starting at 10, is right on the horizon!....LOL..oh the humanity