Rosh Hashanah Dinner 5771

amyb

Senior Insider
Just wanted to report that the holiday dinner at our son's house was a huge success. The highlight of the evening was when his 2 year old son, Charlie, declared the soup with MONSTER BALLS was his favorite (that little boy managed to eat 5 matzoh balls.........)

Re: osh Hashanah Dinner 5771

HI Amy
When my son Daniel was around 2-3 years old, if we went out I would ask him which vehicle we should take. He usually replied "the picnic truck" which was his way of saying the pick-up truck.
kind rgds
george

Adorable.

A lot I do remember, but a ton I did forget-even though I swore I never would............

The culprit.

4722350101_13e472b766_b.jpg

Phil

Thanks, Andy! A nice thing to say as I start a new year.....Young works!!!

A kids cute saying pops up from time to time in conversation or thought. Then I remember that I almost forgot it and that makes me sad.

Charlie, our youngest at 2, spouts them constantly!
A joy of grandparenthood is sharing them with you guys.

Your entire photo stream is viewable with the link next to your photo if you care.

Andy, I see that too. I will tell the big guy. I just took a nice trip down memory lane in checking this out-now, where did the summer go?

I just fixed that, Andy. Still getting used to the new Flickr.

Phil

amyb said:
Andy, I see that too. I will tell the big guy. I just took a nice trip down memory lane in checking this out-now, where did the summer go?

i was just asking myself the SAME question! they get shorter and shorter as i get older. what's up with that?

B & T-We can not wait. Yes he has the shirt, the hat and the swim trunks! He's got style!!!