Shell Shocked

andynap

Senior Insider
Crabs everywhere in the Chesapeake and plenty to eat- these are Blue Point Oysters stuffed with jumbo lump crabmeat and baked slightly

4966049552_29d3880401_o.jpg

Everyone around me was cracking steamed crabs but I came here for the stuffed Oysters. Phyl had a crabcake. Tomorrow for lunch is steamed crabs down and dirty.

We are heading over to the Shore this Thursday for a few days on Bethany Beach.

If you go by the traffic that came out of the beach towns on Monday, you should have the place to yourselves. One of the reasons we go away Labor Day week.

I am extremely looking forward to this weekend in P Town.....the week following Labor day is awesome....we have a big schooner race going on...the pace will be much slower...I only have one trip a day now....Kevin and Kate are coming down..the girls are coming down...dinner at Front Srreet...and I pick up my new ride today for the commute

excellent!

Every hotel is fully booked this weekend, so a lot of people take advantage of the post labor Day weekend.

JEK said:
Every hotel is fully booked this weekend, so a lot of people take advantage of the post labor Day weekend.

mostly laid back DINKS...whole different vibe no matter how booked everyone is