Football Sunday appetizers

Reeda

SBH Member
Football season is almost here, what's your favorite unique appetizers & recipes for game day ?

really have nothing unique to add..we keep it simple and do the usual...nachos....I do a warm dip of cream cheese, aged Vermont cheddar, chopped chives, chopped scallions,chopped red pepper and crab meat or lobster meat ...bake it off..spread it on a cracker....make some homemade salsa....or salsa with con queso..if its a nice fall day I will grill some brats and slice it thin with some sliced cheddar on a cracker.......sliced cheddar and quartered apples together...scallop ka bobs off the grill

nothing no one else hasnt done.....but it works

sounds really good, mike & I've never done it but will...Reeda...I'm still trying to figure out what to have today, lol!

simple yummy appetizer I've been making lately.
Jalapeno's stuffed with cream cheese, top with a dollop of BBQ sauce and wrap with 1/2 piece of bacon.
Bake 1/2 hour @400 or even better do them on the grill.
p.s. make sure you get all the seeds out from the Jalapenos or they will burn your face off :laugh:

I do hardly anything depending on what time the Eagles are on. Early game is a beer and pretzels. Late game is dinner.