• This is an archive of older St Barts forum topics and posts.
    Information in this sub-forum may be out of date.

If you are researching schedules or time sensitive materials, go to the main forum and ask other members for confirmation.

No response from SBHonliners???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just channeling Mulligan. I notice I was the one who gave him a link to a villa he asked about and gave him a heads up about his wedding. I think his post was just pulling some chains here.

My original post was meant to convey the fact that I thought this guy was talking through his hat...as me mither would say. I'm amazed at how helpful the forum can be to people who ask for help. I know I wouldn't spend the time helping so many strangers. I agree with "Aipotu" who has found the forum to be extremely friendly. I hope this guy who finds the forum to be unfriendly comes out of the closet, no wait, comes out of his shell and reveals himself. If he asks more questions I'm sure he'll find the forum to be helpful.

Tim...I was going to say I'm not one of "you guys" because I've barely reached 100 posts. I looked beside my name and saw I was over 300! Watch out Andy, I may overtake you as the Philadelphia champion poster.

Jim

oh, bilki....that is the funniest thing i've heard all day!!!! he is all bark and no bite...trust me!

We met MikeR in June

he is all bark and no bite...trust me!

Yep,,, another satisfied customer,,,,, LOL....

4967450193_2f73737cf6.jpg

I have to chime in even though I am a new member of the forum with just a few posts. I really find this cyber community truly fantastic: friendly, knowledgeable, ready to share intelligence, caring, and FUN!
Thank you for all the tips and advise, as well as beautiful artwork and photos posted by members. Cheers avec un verre de rosé!

seasalt said:
I have to chime in even though I am a new member of the forum with just a few posts. I really find this cyber community truly fantastic: friendly, knowledgeable, ready to share intelligence, caring, and FUN!
Thank you for all the tips and advise, as well as beautiful artwork and photos posted by members. Cheers avec un verre de rosé!

your check's in the mail, seasalt!! :cool:

gramchop said:
seasalt said:

Damn. I just sent him/her the keys to the Moke. Aw hell, anytime. It's family.

gramchop said:
seasalt said:

Seasalt is very wise!

Status
Not open for further replies.