A good day to be in Napa

JEK

Senior Insider
4954580038_b8a92a2095_o.jpg

4953989889_8cbaeb1a0a_o.jpg

I agree totally, Andy! Love that part of the country and we are talking about getting back there in 2011.

Doesn't keep her from sending me recipes today altho I suspect she has nothing to do with the emails.

Who would send them if she didn't? She travels with her laptop like a good girl. And her iPad. And her iPhone.

Wordpress would send them. They are no-reply emails so anyone can send them. You have to open a separate window to respond. BTW- she sent a fish taco recipe which I opened when I came home from shopping for fish tacos. Amazing. Last week she sent a caponata recipe which I had done a couple days before.

Right, but she has to post the entry to trigger an email to all the subscribers. She lives in the Cloud.

she has put up some really nice recipes on Facebook lately..although there is no freakin way I am baking the mahi in the tacos...LOL

any idea where she's dining here?

btw: the decadence festival is going on in the quarter this weekend...google it! In...ter....es...ting!!!

Mike R said:
she has put up some really nice recipes on Facebook lately..although there is no freakin way I am baking the mahi in the tacos...LOL

Mike- re-read the recipe. It's not baked in the taco. I used Bobby Flays recipe- very easy too- mahi-mahi cooked on the grill and the tacos heated on the grill. The prep time is the killer on all these recipes.

There are lots of ways to cook a fish but in the summer the more I use the grill and not the stove is a plus.