• This is an archive of older St Barts forum topics and posts.
    Information in this sub-forum may be out of date.

If you are researching schedules or time sensitive materials, go to the main forum and ask other members for confirmation.

What's the one thing that's disappeared from St. Barth that you really miss

amyb said:
Things change........

yup..they sure do...and inevitably when things change, the change is going make someone very happy and make someone very sad/mad....cant avoid that.....and every once in a while the change has no effect either way....Creperie is like that for me...loved the old Creperie when Serge ran it...very quiet laid back vibe..Serge would make your crepe and than come and sit with you and chat..loved that...the new Creperie is completely opposite of that but still good....

our present feelings are the sum total of our past experiences.....different for everyone

Re: What's the one thing that's disappeared from St. Barth that you really miss?

Thanks for hijacking my theme.

This was going to be Part III.

Re: What's the one thing that's disappeared from St. Barth that you really miss?

Dennis said:
Thanks for hijacking my theme.

This was going to be Part III.
Get up earlier.

Wendi doesnt post here but I asked her what her answer would be if she did..

without a seconds hesitation she said one word:

innocence

elgreaux said:
and Le Rivage, the food may not have been the greatest on earth but it was the best place for lunch, great views and all the water sports, nice friendly atmosphere and nice mix of locals and tourists all the time...

I remember on our first visit we went to lunch one day at Le Rivage and it absolutely poured and they rolled down the plastic windows...I don't know why but this was a great day and a memory that stays with me after all these years.

Joe

Re: What's the one thing that's disappeared from St. Barth that you reall

Dennis said:
I thought I earned my "wings" when I killed what's his name?

ROFLMAO...oh my..you are going to get banned!!!!

you know I got "defriended" by him in Facebook>>>LMAO

JEK said:
For me, Chez Francine.

x100
but I am staying in the villa on its hallowed ground in February

Dennis said:
1282832998-skywings_logo_med.jpg

Attachments

• skywings_logo_med.jpg
    skywings_logo_med.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 28
elgreaux said:
and Le Rivage, the food may not have been the greatest on earth but it was the best place for lunch, great views and all the water sports, nice friendly atmosphere and nice mix of locals and tourists all the time...

Le Rivage was a good Chez Francine replacement

Hey,,, somebody got wacked and I didn't get invited? Now I'm pis&ed....